Graham-Crocker House

The Graham Crocker House is home to the law firm of Love, Fleming, Bearsch, & Hurff LLC. It was built by Henry Foy around 1825 and is the third oldest house in the town of Bel Air (after the Van Bibber and Hays houses). Mr. Foy originally purchased the lot in 1824 for $57. It features a two-story, three-bay structure and the interior, while moderately altered over the years, displays a side hall and double parlor floor plan. At some point, an unknown owner added a shed wing to the south side of the building, which became a kitchen.

Many of the historical buildings within its downtown area of Bel Air were destroyed after World War II. The Graham Crocker House however has thrived and is one of the few examples of early 19th century domestic architecture to retain its residential appeal within the downtown area of Bel Air.

In the 1930s, sisters Clara Pue Graham and Berthenia Pue Crocker operated a tea room at the building. The building has been used as a law office since approximately 1980.

“Window Box” by Kathleen Farthing

 

“Morning Sun” by Carrie Barcomb

What Are your Custody and Visitation Rights as a Grandparent?   Whether by choice or necessity, more grandparents are playing Read More >>

The Impact of COVID-19 on Alimony and Child Support Payments   The global pandemic caused by COVID-19 has disrupted many Read More >>

Love, Fleming, Bearsch & Hurff, LLC is pleased to announce that Kimberly Fleming, Matthew Hurff, and Laura Bearsch have been Read More >>

Going through a divorce can be a very stressful and scary time in one’s life.  Seeking the advice of a Read More >>

Love, Fleming, Bearsch & Hurff, LLC has been proud to be able to assist our clients remotely during these unprecedented Read More >>